Tuesday 15 May 2012

Two finishes.

Well as the title says I have two finishes to share today, the first is a free kit I've been working on in my lunch break at work. It's taken a while but I got there in the end. I'd planned to make it up into a card and give it to my sister in law, but I've missed her birthday. I've actually grown quite attached to it so I think I'll make it into a coaster to use at work, shame for something so pretty to be stuck in a drawer.


Secondly I'd like to share the finished Monsters!




I'm going to back it with interfacing and mount it on some card so he can use it as a door sign.
Now I will go back to a blackwork embroidery design I've been stitching for mum. Will post an update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Your comments mean a lot to me :)